Nettools
Author Message
 Nettools

I am using the Nettools Template to attach to our server.

Can you make me aware of some other good quility templates one can use
in a 16 bit app ABC to do al the network attachments.

Thanks
Henk
--
Original art at Flute Players House
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 27 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Nettools
AFAIK Nettools is it.

Al

Quote:

> I am using the Nettools Template to attach to our server.

> Can you make me aware of some other good quility templates one can use
> in a 16 bit app ABC to do al the network attachments.

> Thanks
> Henk
> --
> Original art at Flute Players House
> http://geocities.com/fluteplayershouse/

Fri, 27 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Nettools
Henk,
Are you having a problem of some type?  The latest NetTools Enterprise
Edition has edition has ABC templates and supports 16 and 32 bit.  The
Network Class (part of NetTools EE) is 32 bit only.
Regards,
Randy Rogers
Keystone Computer Resources

Quote:
> I am using the Nettools Template to attach to our server.

> Can you make me aware of some other good quility templates one can use
> in a 16 bit app ABC to do al the network attachments.

> Thanks
> Henk
> --
> Original art at Flute Players House
> http://geocities.com/fluteplayershouse/

Fri, 27 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Anyone using Nettools?

2. NetTools Enterprise Edition

3. Network Problems with Nettools EE

4. Keystone's NetTools experience - Good or Bad?

5. keystone nettools

6. NetTools for CFD3

7. NetTools Templates

8. getting fullname with nettools

9. Please Help - NetTools Help File needed

10. NetTools Templates

11. NetTools for Cw2.1 (dos) help needed!!

12. NetTools for Windows NT