Clarion And Visio
Author Message
 Clarion And Visio

Does anyone have any experience / examples driving visio drawings with
clarion? any help would be greatly appreciated!

--
Dr. Rick G. Williams

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 05:57:05 GMT
 Clarion And Visio
If you look at the examples that came with Visio(2002).  It shows you
how to generate a chart from a standard commadelimited *.csv file
(basic in clarion).  We have used clarion with orgcharts that are in
Visio.

We take then data from a *.tps file and convert it into a orgchart.
Not sure about other type of Visio charts.

joe

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 09:45:32 GMT

1. Excel to Clarion to MS Visio

2. Visio and Dolphin

3. 1A215966 Visio for Linux

4. I NEED TRAINERS & programmers Smalltalk, Visio,

5. CW2003 & Visio

6. CW2.003 & VISIO

7. Need Help in Laser Printed Form (designed in Visio)

8. Visio Document

9. 1A215966 Visio for Linux

10. 1A215966 Visio for Linux

11. how to link Fortran code in MS visio studio

12. Visio (COM)automation with Python; Problem