#CONTROL What am I doing wrong
Author Message
 #CONTROL What am I doing wrong

Hi guys,

I was playing with this small template:

#CONTROL(TodayDate,'Today string control'),REPORT
  CONTROLS

  END
#LOCALDATA
MyDate       LONG
#ENDLOCALDATA
#AT(%ProcedureSetup)
MyDate = TODAY()
#ENDAT

        I am trying to use it in the report procedure template,
it works as expected but it won't initialize the string control

what am I doing wrong? (I am using CW2.003)

Any ideas?

        Roberto Ivon

Sun, 05 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 #CONTROL What am I doing wrong

Hi Robert,

On Wed, 18 Jun 1997 15:14:59 -0600, Roberto Ivon Dibildox

Quote:

>#CONTROL(TodayDate,'Today string control'),REPORT
>  CONTROLS

>  END
>#LOCALDATA
>MyDate       LONG
>#ENDLOCALDATA
>#AT(%ProcedureSetup)
>MyDate = TODAY()
>#ENDAT

>    I am trying to use it in the report procedure template,
>it works as expected but it won't initialize the string control

Change this:

#LOCALDATA
MyDate       LONG
#ENDLOCALDATA

#AT(%LocalDataDeclaration)
MyDate      LONG
#ENDAT

It should work.  For some reason, it will take the standard picture
for the data declared within the #LOCALDATA and not use the picture
for the control.  If you find another workaround, please let me know.

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson
Allerup Edb
Tel: +45 4675 7122
Fax: +45 4675 7144
Denmark

http://www.icetips.com

Opinions are mine, and mine alone!

Mon, 06 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. What am I doing wrong!

2. What am I doing wrong?

3. Stupid newb question: What am I doing wrong?

4. What am I doing Wrong

5. what am i doing wrong

6. Help - What am I doing wrong

7. Saving a Variable to a field in a record- what am i doing wrong

8. What am I doing wrong?

9. What am I doing wrong?

10. What am i doing wrong.

11. What am I doing wrong?

12. Clarion 5.5 What am I doing wrong????