Free ZipApp release 1.0e Uploaded
Author Message
 Free ZipApp release 1.0e Uploaded

Something I built for my own use but thought others might like to use it...
Download and use or download and bin or don't download at
all - the choice is yours....

http://www.*-*-*.com/

1.0e - HLP option includes HLP, HSC, SHG, and EZH files types, ICO option
now includes ICO, GIF, JPG and BMP File types. Minor screen modifications.

enjoy

Darron C Pitman

Sun, 22 May 2005 03:41:59 GMT
 Free ZipApp release 1.0e Uploaded
Darron

If the MR2 is an abandoned vehicle I'll be along to pick it up tomorrow!!

David Proudfoot

Quote:
> Something I built for my own use but thought others might like to use
it...
> Download and use or download and bin or don't download at
> all - the choice is yours....

> http://www.mcs.org.uk/ZipApp.htm

> 1.0e - HLP option includes HLP, HSC, SHG, and EZH files types, ICO option
> now includes ICO, GIF, JPG and BMP File types. Minor screen modifications.

> enjoy

> Darron C Pitman

Sun, 22 May 2005 06:34:47 GMT
 Free ZipApp release 1.0e Uploaded
Sorry David - it somehow found its way back into the garage :-)

http://www.mcs.clara.net/personal/personal.htm

Quote:
> Darron

> If the MR2 is an abandoned vehicle I'll be along to pick it up tomorrow!!

> David Proudfoot

> > Something I built for my own use but thought others might like to use
> it...
> > Download and use or download and bin or don't download at
> > all - the choice is yours....

> > http://www.mcs.org.uk/ZipApp.htm

> > 1.0e - HLP option includes HLP, HSC, SHG, and EZH files types, ICO
option
> > now includes ICO, GIF, JPG and BMP File types. Minor screen
modifications.

> > enjoy

> > Darron C Pitman

Sun, 22 May 2005 08:27:24 GMT

1. -2.0E 5.0E F**

2. New release of Sybtcl uploaded to barkley.berkeley.edu

3. SOFTWARE UPLOAD: ftnchek 2.70 LARGE_MACHINE uploaded

4. How to print 0.09 as 0.09 and not as 9.0e-002

5. Cl 5.01, Win '95, Novell 3.11 and NetLib 6.0e (N_SLock())

6. Visual Eiffel 2.0e available

7. Bigloo 2.0e and RH6.0

8. Bigloo2.0e

9. ?Why is 0e-6 invalid?