Font defaults.
Author Message
 Font defaults.

I would like to use Tahoma 9 point font for all text in an application that
I am developing.
1.)How do I change the defaults of all toolbox controls to ensure that they
are set to this font?
I have already changed the template defaults.
2.)I have already created a reasonable sized dictionary and would like to
automatically update the defaults for all columns in all tables instead of
having to change the font for all controls in the Window tab of the Edit
Column Properties dialog.

Any ideas ?

What is the one word name for Clarion developers within the development
community ? Clarionites,Clarionheads, Clarionkops......

Sat, 03 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Default font for wish and/or Font tool availability

2. tk: substitute default font if font request fails?

3. set default font in DolphinPro5

4. Print on default printer font

5. VAST: how to set the system default font

6. Visual Smalltalk default fonts

7. CW4 - Default font

8. what is font closest to default look?

9. Default font

10. Default font

11. default font

12. Default Font under Clarion4 vs. Clarion5