Omit , Compile - same program various options
Author Message
 Omit , Compile - same program various options

Matt,

Why not compile the entire thing and then make modules available based on
the registration?  G-REGPlus handles this quite nicely...got to
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Jesus F. Moreno
CEO, President
Gitano Software, Inc.
Certified Clarion Developer

Quote:
> My rather large production machine monitoring app has grown to over 300
> modules.

> I supply this in several "personalaties" and I use a constant to set it.
> use the compile , omit functions with only limited success.

> Does anyone have a clean method for leaving out whole modules /
procedures.
> Ie 1 personality does not need all the procedures of another.  I do not
want
> to break the source up.  I have been down that track and it gets rough.

> Kindest regards
> Matt

Mon, 07 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Omit , Compile - same program various options
My rather large production machine monitoring app has grown to over 300
modules.

I supply this in several "personalaties" and I use a constant to set it.  I
use the compile , omit functions with only limited success.

Does anyone have a clean method for leaving out whole modules / procedures.
Ie 1 personality does not need all the procedures of another.  I do not want
to break the source up.  I have been down that track and it gets rough.

Kindest regards
Matt

Tue, 08 Apr 2003 05:21:21 GMT

1. Compiler options for various hardware and OSes

2. compiling ftp.dei.isep.ipp.pt/pub/forth/various/basic.txt with win32forth

3. compile process and various libraries

4. QUERY: Various Smalltalk, Opinions on these various

5. Various Questions for DOS Programming...HELP NEEDED

6. Compile Options

7. Compile-options VA PLI

8. Compile-options VA PLI

9. verilog compiling options