Hebrew and Right-to-Left
Author Message
 Hebrew and Right-to-Left

Anyone know how to cater for Hebrew text data entry (Right-to-Left)?
I have no problem with the fonts on Hebrew enabled Windows but my data is
all left-to-right.

Thanks,

Sim

Sun, 20 Nov 2005 00:37:34 GMT
 Hebrew and Right-to-Left
Sim spoke thusly on 6/3/2003 09:37:

Quote:
> Anyone know how to cater for Hebrew text data entry (Right-to-Left)?
> I have no problem with the fonts on Hebrew enabled Windows but my data is
> all left-to-right.

> Thanks,

> Sim

Try using a text box with the Prop:Single attribute

--
Paul Attryde
www.attryde.com/clarion

Sun, 20 Nov 2005 03:17:07 GMT
 Hebrew and Right-to-Left
Indeed! This works, too!

Thanks to all.

Sim

Quote:
> Sim spoke thusly on 6/3/2003 09:37:
> > Anyone know how to cater for Hebrew text data entry (Right-to-Left)?
> > I have no problem with the fonts on Hebrew enabled Windows but my data
is
> > all left-to-right.

> > Thanks,

> > Sim

> Try using a text box with the Prop:Single attribute

> --
> Paul Attryde
> www.attryde.com/clarion

Sun, 20 Nov 2005 04:49:40 GMT
 Hebrew and Right-to-Left
control text works becouse is a control standar of windows... all clarion's
controls don't work from right to left...
I need to use filedropcombo control... in the drop, work! ... but in the
selected text no!!! (you see in the drop "shalom", but if you select this
item, you will see "molash"...
What solution I find ? I put a text control over the drop... is not simple,
not "clear", but works...

Regards
Ernesto Aides
Ashdod - Israel

Quote:
> Indeed! This works, too!

> Thanks to all.

> Sim

> > Sim spoke thusly on 6/3/2003 09:37:
> > > Anyone know how to cater for Hebrew text data entry (Right-to-Left)?
> > > I have no problem with the fonts on Hebrew enabled Windows but my data
> is
> > > all left-to-right.

> > > Thanks,

> > > Sim

> > Try using a text box with the Prop:Single attribute

> > --
> > Paul Attryde
> > www.attryde.com/clarion

Sun, 20 Nov 2005 22:51:30 GMT

1. Right, left, Right.

2. Right to left question

3. Right to left cursor utility

4. left mouse button = right mouse button

5. How to make a check right before leaving a program

6. Relational Trees - ? Scroll Left to Right

7. bold, italic, underline and right & left alignment

8. Hove to shift page numbers from left to right side depending on even uneven pagenumber

9. LEFT AND RIGHT ARROWS TO CHANGE SORT ORDER

10. Have a Get as a calculator (right to left)

11. More MF.Fun WORD-RIGHT and WORD-LEFT

12. Scroll front panel left and right using control