Changing order of TAB controls (2)
Author Message
 Changing order of TAB controls (2)

Tanks lot to everybody who has replied to my first message.

Unfortunately I've formulated my question in probably too smooth words.
I mean not an order of controls in tab-key navigation, but order of the TABs
inside a SHEET.
There is another similar problem - I wonder if it's possible to create at
run-time the TAB control which should be positioned before the existing TAB.

If you have any thots on this subject - please reply.

Sincerely yours, Vyatcheslav Bobkov.

Fri, 18 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. change control tab order at runtime

2. "Tab" control and Tab order of controls inside the tab

3. How to change the tab order

4. Changing EditFields tab-order?

5. change order for tab...

6. Changing the order of TABs

7. Changing field order on form with multiple tabs

8. how to change Tabs order?

9. Changing Tab Order

10. MASKing changes tab order...

11. CW2.0 Cannot change tab order PROBLEM

12. tab-key order for controls