Putting Version Information on an Application
Author Message
 Putting Version Information on an Application

I am trying to put version information on my application the way the
VERSIONINFO resource does with a C/C++ application.  Does anyone know
how to accomplish this?  Thanks for your help.

Marie

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 12 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Putting Version Information on an Application

Quote:
> I am trying to put version information on my application the way the
> VERSIONINFO resource does with a C/C++ application.  Does anyone know
> how to accomplish this?  Thanks for your help.

Locus templates

http://home5.inet.tele.dk/gandalf/

Fri, 12 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Application Builder 6.1 - Can you release applications for version 6.0

2. Put exception information into a string?

3. Where to put application initialization code?

4. Putting background pictures on main application window.

5. Using tk/tcl to put a windows-based front to old console applications

6. Need information regarding APL and web applications

7. Information on UI (GUI) for an Object vs Relational application system

8. Application Information Template

9. Application Information

10. Application information

11. SmallEiffel and EiffelBase (COLLECTION.put vs. ARRAY.put)

12. Request for Information about Applications