Message Procedure
Author Message
 Message Procedure

Shane:

From the help: The EQUATES.CLW file contains symbolic constants for the
icon, buttons, and default parameters.

Is it possible this file got messed up so that it doesn't know what
BUTTON:Yes+BUTTON:No means?  That's the only possibility I can come up with,
cause it looks OK to me.

Jim Johnson

|When this code runs I get an OK message box instead of a YES,NO message
box.
|Anybody know why?
|
|MESSAGE('DELETE CURRENT RECORDS ON
FILE?',ICON:QUESTION,BUTTON:Yes+BUTTON:No)

|Thanks in advance for any help.
|
|Shane Peterson

Tue, 25 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Message Procedure

Quote:

> When this code runs I get an OK message box instead of a YES,NO message box.
> Anybody know why?

> MESSAGE('DELETE CURRENT RECORDS ON FILE?',ICON:QUESTION,BUTTON:Yes+BUTTON:No)

Your parameters are wrong.  The second parameter is the caption, not the
icon.

Dan

Tue, 25 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Message Procedure
Hi Shane,

Quote:

>When this code runs I get an OK message box instead of a YES,NO message box.
>Anybody know why?

>MESSAGE('DELETE CURRENT RECORDS ON FILE?',ICON:QUESTION,BUTTON:Yes+BUTTON:No)

The second parameter should be the message caption:

Message('Delete...','Deleting!',Icon:Question,|
  Button:Yes+Button:No)

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson
[Team Topspeed - Internet Connect]
Allerup Edb
Denmark

Check out Icetips and Icetips Knowledgebase
http://www.icetips.com
UIN nr.: 2428601

Wed, 26 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to mapp clarion message to my message procedure

2. Creating a Message() procedure

3. My own Message Procedure, called Messager

4. Adding Procedures to Generated Procedures

5. Mixing ABC procedures and Standard Clarion procedures

6. How to setup a procedure in a DLL that calls a procedure in another DLL

7. Procedures within Procedures

8. Call a procedure from a procedure

9. Calling a procedure with a variable procedure name

10. C55 ABC - how to close a procedure at start of procedure

11. Quest: logowriter (mac) procedure to print other procedures

12. logo procedure for printing other procedures?