Error(513) Internal Error 13
Author Message
 Error(513) Internal Error 13

I have a tps file which exists in a c5 dictionary which I am able to browse
with no problem through the dictionary.  When I upgrade the dictionary to
c55, I am unable to browse it using the browsing function in the dictionary
and receive an error message as follows:

Error (516) Internal error 13

Has anybody seen this before?

Thanks,

Ed

Mon, 21 Mar 2005 07:21:53 GMT
 Error(513) Internal Error 13
Hi,

I beleive this is caused by an error in the c55ee.ini

The path in c55ee.ini is poiting to wrong c55brw.ini.

HTH

Mark Sarson
Also replied by email

Quote:
> I have a tps file which exists in a c5 dictionary which I am able to
browse
> with no problem through the dictionary.  When I upgrade the dictionary to
> c55, I am unable to browse it using the browsing function in the
dictionary
> and receive an error message as follows:

> Error (516) Internal error 13

> Has anybody seen this before?

> Thanks,

> Ed

---
www.compushopuk.com

Mon, 21 Mar 2005 07:21:54 GMT
 Error(513) Internal Error 13
Bingo!!!

Thanks,

Ed

Quote:
> Hi,

> I beleive this is caused by an error in the c55ee.ini

> The path in c55ee.ini is poiting to wrong c55brw.ini.

> HTH

> Mark Sarson
> Also replied by email

> > I have a tps file which exists in a c5 dictionary which I am able to
> browse
> > with no problem through the dictionary.  When I upgrade the dictionary
> > c55, I am unable to browse it using the browsing function in the
> dictionary
> > and receive an error message as follows:

> > Error (516) Internal error 13

> > Has anybody seen this before?

> > Thanks,

> > Ed

> ---
> www.compushopuk.com

Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:07:10 GMT
 Error(513) Internal Error 13
I just installed C55PV and am getting this error

Thanks

On Wed, 02 Oct 2002 23:21:54 GMT, "Mark Sarson"

Quote:

>Hi,

>I beleive this is caused by an error in the c55ee.ini

>The path in c55ee.ini is poiting to wrong c55brw.ini.

>HTH

>Mark Sarson
>Also replied by email

>> I have a tps file which exists in a c5 dictionary which I am able to
>browse
>> with no problem through the dictionary.  When I upgrade the dictionary to
>> c55, I am unable to browse it using the browsing function in the
>dictionary
>> and receive an error message as follows:

>> Error (516) Internal error 13

>> Has anybody seen this before?

>> Thanks,

>> Ed

>---
>www.compushopuk.com

Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:17:27 GMT
 Error(513) Internal Error 13
Thanks,
Did the trick so far.  Just installed C55PE had the same problem.
 I can Browse now!  Time to Enjoy

Conrad

On Wed, 02 Oct 2002 23:21:54 GMT, "Mark Sarson"

Quote:

>Hi,

>I beleive this is caused by an error in the c55ee.ini

>The path in c55ee.ini is poiting to wrong c55brw.ini.

Sat, 26 Mar 2005 13:33:10 GMT

1. Clarion 5.5RC2 ..error 513 - Internal Error 13

2. Error (513) Internal error (13)

3. Error (513): Internal Error 13

4. ERROR (513) INTERNAL ERROR 13

5. Error 513 - internal error 13