getting fullname with nettools
Author Message
 getting fullname with nettools

I've never pulled the full name from NetTools before.  I'm just hoping
someone can send me the line for it so I won't have to look it up. :)  I'm
getting the username already.

Tue, 26 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 getting fullname with nettools

Ok now I have a bigger problem, getting the MAC address.  I'm trying to use:
 NWGetInetAddr(USHORT,USHORT,*GROUP),USHORT,RAW,Pascal
I can get the call it work by using conn, connNumber, and:
MAC  &GROUP as the 3rd parameter.  But I can't figure out how to read the
value into a string.  This is driving me crazy.

Quote:

>I've never pulled the full name from NetTools before.  I'm just hoping
>someone can send me the line for it so I won't have to look it up. :)  I'm
>getting the username already.

Tue, 26 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 getting fullname with nettools

Can you tell me what are "NetTools", and would that give me the
ability to change my Netware password inside of my program?

Quote:

>Ok now I have a bigger problem, getting the MAC address.  I'm trying to use:
> NWGetInetAddr(USHORT,USHORT,*GROUP),USHORT,RAW,PASCAL
>I can get the call it work by using conn, connNumber, and:
>MAC  &GROUP as the 3rd parameter.  But I can't figure out how to read the
>value into a string.  This is driving me crazy.

>>I've never pulled the full name from NetTools before.  I'm just hoping
>>someone can send me the line for it so I won't have to look it up. :)  I'm
>>getting the username already.

Tue, 24 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Anyone using Nettools?

2. NetTools Enterprise Edition

3. Network Problems with Nettools EE

4. Keystone's NetTools experience - Good or Bad?

5. keystone nettools

6. NetTools for CFD3

7. NetTools Templates

8. Please Help - NetTools Help File needed

9. NetTools Templates

10. NetTools for Cw2.1 (dos) help needed!!

11. NetTools for Windows NT

12. Looking for Novell API calls for the Clarion Nettools template