API - country settings
Author Message
 API - country settings

In my Clarion application, is there a way that I can find out what Country
the program is running in ... I could probably check some sort of settings
in Windows.  Is this possible?

--
---
Robert Paresi

Sun, 30 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 API - country settings

If it is Win95/NT4 then look for an API call: GetLocaleInfo() this function will
get you everything you need. If you need more info send me some mail.

Quote:

>In my Clarion application, is there a way that I can find out what Country
>the program is running in ... I could probably check some sort of settings
>in Windows.  Is this possible?

>--
>---
>Robert Paresi
>InnQuest Software
>http://www.innquest.com
>[Using Outlook Express, CW2003, C4B2]

Mon, 01 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Query NT-Country-Settings

2. HELP-Setting page orientation using API's

3. API Call to Display Settings

4. network Rexx API's for setting and retrieving informatio

5. network Rexx API's for setting and retrieving information under

6. C-API: Setting a Ruby-Object in a wrapped C struct

7. Setting a list variable [C API]

8. Getting/setting OS/2 settings in REXX

9. Setting VDM settings with REXX

10. Lowest Mortgage rates in the country! BM

11. Country ID

12. JOB-FT-Orange Country-CA-Smalltalk Sr. Programmer