Alias stopped working (5.5)
Author Message
 Alias stopped working (5.5)

Hi,

I've always used Alias to make my forms accept Enter-key just like the
Tab-key (to shift focus rather than pressing the default button when I'm on
an input-field).

When I had upgraded to version 5.5 this does'nt work anymore. Must be a bug,
right?
Anyone knows about any workaround for this? Is there any event where I can
trap the WM_KEYDOWN message or some other event where I can intercept window
messages?

I'll really need to fix this. Otherwise I can't use v. 5.5.

Kaj

Tue, 11 May 2004 01:14:18 GMT

1. why window.close() does not work in ie 5.5

2. Tintools 5.5 met 5.5 gold prof.

3. Working app stops working on new hardware

4. LOGOUT does not work on ALIAS

5. record and alias: do they work together

6. Why alias can't work in Intel Fortran 5.0

7. To Alias or not to Alias

8. Why not alias an alias?

9. alias component(Not alias language construct)

10. Ctrl/Y stopped working???

11. -f stopped working

12. halt/stop command not working