problem with a corrupt TPS File.
Author Message
 problem with a corrupt TPS File.

Hi Ahmed,

It is well possible that our TPS.repair Template Set for Clarion 5.5 is able to
resolve this problem. (This is a Template Set that generates one-click .TPS-File
recovery tools, based on a data dictionary.)

More information and a fully functional 30 days trial version can be downloaded
from http://www.*-*-*.com/

--

with best regards,

i.Con Informatik.Consulting  -  Dipl.-Inform. Jens Eden
Turngartenstr. 24b  -  26160 Bad Zwischenahn - Germany
the TPS.repair Templates - forget about TPS file corruptions
30 days trial version at :   http://www.*-*-*.com/

> Hello, a happy Chrismas.

> du to an electricity problem.
> i have problem to read one of my TPS File.
> when i double clic to this file in the Explorer.

> i have an error 90- can not create a topspeed FCB.

> with tpsfix i have :unpacking data overnum.

> and after a have Build of key failed as no type information was recovered
> Example file or build using program required.
> what must i do to recover my TPS File.

> Best Regards.
> Ahmed.

Sun, 13 Jun 2004 06:43:22 GMT

1. Error 1477 on corrupted TPS file

2. Seriously corrupted TPS file and TPSfix

3. Clarion TPS files corrupted

4. NT Server corrupting TPS files

5. corrupt TPS file

6. Win XP is corrupting TPS files (URGENT)

7. Corrupted TPS file - need help

8. Corrupt CW2.001 TPS files

9. Corrupt TPS files (CW2 driver)

10. CORRUPTED TPS files & NT Server