DNS Server again
Author Message
 DNS Server again

Hi Gurus,

I set up my DNS service at my WINDOWS 2000 Server.

At the forwarding node of the DNS Service, I added ns1.aapr4.com which the
aapr4.com was a registered domain.

Then... I tried pointing the clarionpost.com to my ns1.aapr4.com and
ns2.aapr4.com, but the VERISIGN Server don't acknowledge my DNS Servers.  It
keeps on prompting me that the NAME SERVER must be related to the domain
name registered.

Any clue?

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

Sat, 21 May 2005 02:34:31 GMT
 DNS Server again
Kelvin,

I registered my name serve and IP with netsol.com (VERISIGN).  Then it let
me use my name servers.

https://www.netsol.com/cgi-bin/makechanges/itts/host

rob

> > Hi Gurus,

> > I set up my DNS service at my WINDOWS 2000 Server.

> > At the forwarding node of the DNS Service, I added ns1.aapr4.com which
the
> > aapr4.com was a registered domain.

> > Then... I tried pointing the clarionpost.com to my ns1.aapr4.com and
> > ns2.aapr4.com, but the VERISIGN Server don't acknowledge my DNS Servers.
It
> > keeps on prompting me that the NAME SERVER must be related to the domain
> > name registered.

> > Any clue?

> Try to offer your IP 202.172.43.208

> Regards,
> Ville

Sat, 21 May 2005 03:21:58 GMT
 DNS Server again
Hi Ville,

Will try again and feedback.

Thanks.

Kelvin Chua
SINGAPORE

> > Hi Gurus,

> > I set up my DNS service at my WINDOWS 2000 Server.

> > At the forwarding node of the DNS Service, I added ns1.aapr4.com which
the
> > aapr4.com was a registered domain.

> > Then... I tried pointing the clarionpost.com to my ns1.aapr4.com and
> > ns2.aapr4.com, but the VERISIGN Server don't acknowledge my DNS Servers.
It
> > keeps on prompting me that the NAME SERVER must be related to the domain
> > name registered.

> > Any clue?

> Try to offer your IP 202.172.43.208

> Regards,
> Ville

Sat, 21 May 2005 08:13:27 GMT

1. ANN: Oak DNS Server (again)

2. getaddrinfo: DNS temporary failure (SocketE rror) - again

3. getaddrinfo: DNS temporary failure (SocketError) - again

4. 'SQL Server Login': Again, again, ...

5. realbasic and dns server

6. Talking to a DNS Server

7. DNS & other TCP/IP-servers

8. DNS server /daemon.