'No Clarion File'-error reiading Clipperfile
Author Message
 'No Clarion File'-error reiading Clipperfile

Hello wijsneuzen,
When i try to open a Clipper database with mij clarion (CW2) application i
get this error.
Can somebody help me? The problem exist since 1-1-00. With older programs,
eg. dbu.exe the database is well readable. The file becomse unreadable after
deleting one record from de file.
Greetings,
Rinse Stark

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 'No Clarion File'-error reiading Clipperfile
Rinse,

Quote:
> Can somebody help me? The problem exist since 1-1-00. With older programs,
> eg. dbu.exe the database is well readable. The file becomse unreadable after
> deleting one record from de file.

There is a free patch for 2003 at
http://www.clarionmag.com/common/downloads.html - this may or may not fix the
problem, and you use the patch entirely at your own risk.

Dave

Dave Harms

Clarion Magazine: http://www.clarionmag.com
Tech Articles, News And Commentary For Clarion Developers

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. 'Bug' in a Clarion *.DAT File

2. Curious 'File Not Found' Error

3. stream('file','c','seek ='x) problem

4. socket.error: (9, 'Bad file descriptor')

5. globalW'ocx' runtime error'339

6. Error in Learning Clarion Book and CD's

7. 'file mkdir' doesn't fail

8. MSSQL 'alter table' from Clarion

9. Error: can't find file.

10. error 39 invalid file