External NON CW DLL - Help
Author Message
 External NON CW DLL - Help

Hi

I Need to send data to functions in a non cw  dll and have some problems.

The documentation available (Help and Manuals) seems very vague.

The following have to be accesses in XXX.Dll

VB:Declare Function XXX Lib '' xxx.dll'' (xxx as string, yyy as string, zzz
as long)Integer

And help or demo app will be appreciated.

thanks

Sun, 21 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 External NON CW DLL - Help

Hi Benjamin,

Quote:
>The following have to be accesses in XXX.Dll

>VB:Declare Function XXX Lib '' xxx.dll'' (xxx as string, yyy as string, zzz
>as long)Integer

Try this in the "Inside the Global Map"

 MODULE('XXX.DLL')
   XXX(*CSTRING,*CSTRING,LONG),SHORT,RAW,Pascal
 END

You will need to add the XXX.DLL (or the XXX.LIB) to the project
("External database and library files" I think it's called;)

Best regards,

Arnor Baldvinsson
Allerup Edb
Tel: +45 4675 7122
Fax: +45 4675 7144
Denmark

http://www.icetips.com
UIN nr.: 2428601

Sun, 21 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help - CW 2003 External DLL usage

2. Calling an non-DLL external function

3. Need help launching external non rexx command using VXREXX (VIO support needed) in OS/2

4. External link errors when using external Catalyst SocketTools Library Edition 2.15 dll

5. Please Help on Libmaker/external DLLs

6. Help re External DLL

7. Using Non Clarion Dll's Help !

8. Using Non Clarion Dll's - Help!

9. Calling a non-clarion DLL, help!!

10. VB or Delphi help : Accessing a DLL using CW 2001.001

11. VB calling CW DLL - Help!!!

12. Access to Non CW API's