Y2K Issues in CDD for DOS
Author Message
 Y2K Issues in CDD for DOS

Are there any known Year 2000 problems with DOS applications
developed with Clarion Database Developer 3.0(3007.1) such as
bugs in date functions like TODAY(), YEAR(), and DATE()?

Sun, 28 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Y2K Issues in CDD for DOS
David,

Quote:
> Are there any known Year 2000 problems with DOS applications
> developed with Clarion Database Developer 3.0(3007.1) such as
> bugs in date functions like TODAY(), YEAR(), and DATE()?

CFD 3.102 introduced intellidate functionality to solve Y2K problems
with 2-digit entry pictures and DATE (also with a 2-digit year).

HTH

Arie Rens (Advantage Software BV)
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
http://www.advantages.nl
TopSpeed Distributor for the Benelux

Sun, 28 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Y2K Issues in CDD for DOS

Quote:
>Are there any known Year 2000 problems with DOS applications
>developed with Clarion Database Developer 3.0(3007.1) such as
>bugs in date functions like TODAY(), YEAR(), and DATE()?

I don't use xBase drivers, but I have heard that the Topspeed drivers
are faulty. If you are using any of these, ask here for specifics.

Regards
Malcolm Collett
------------------------------
mcollett AT iafrica DOT com
==============================

Sun, 28 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Y2K Issues in CDD for DOS

Quote:
>I don't use xBase drivers, but I have heard that the Topspeed drivers
>are faulty. If you are using any of these, ask here for specifics.

Sorry, that should be xBase drivers are faulty!!!!

Regards
Malcolm Collett
------------------------------
mcollett AT iafrica DOT com
==============================

Mon, 29 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HDD id number with DOS CDD 3.1

2. CDD 3009 with GUI running on WIN95 dos box - Using BEEP or dataentry ERROR - HUNG WIN95

3. Serial Port Writing with CDD 3 DOS

4. Clarion 2.1 Y2K Issue patchy2k.exe no work!!

5. Y2K testing issues with Report Writer

6. Any Y2K issues for CPD v2.1

7. Y2k issue

8. Need Urgent Help- Y2K issue

9. New Y2k Issue