Please Help - NetTools Help File needed
Author Message
 Please Help - NetTools Help File needed

correction - it may be called nwtpl.hlp

Fri, 21 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Please Help - NetTools Help File needed

I am a registered owner of the CW add on for netware functions.  I have
lost my original disk and after a series of drive/data mainpulations
have lost my help file - I think it is called nwcalls.hlp.  A call to
TopSpeed Cutomer Service was fruitless.  Can somebody help me out -
PLEASE ???  I have all the other template files.

Fri, 21 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. NetTools for Cw2.1 (dos) help needed!!

3. Help !!!, Need a Clarion RDD, Please help

4. i need help to modify my cobol program can someone help soon please

5. COBOL HELP NEEDED, PLEASE HELP ME!

6. File transfer source code needed urgently. Please help

7. Please help: need import library files for Tcl and Tk DLLs for MS Visual C 4.2

9. help please-----please help about array in DLL

10. Help Files, Need Help

11. ***HELP***HELP***HELP***Please.

12. HELP HELP HELP PLEASE Ordinal Function