tab field flow
Author Message
 tab field flow

Hi
I have an update form with eight tabs (pages).
How do I make the entry flow from the last field on one page to the first
field on the next page ?
--
Dennis Cheshire
Computer Support / Technical Officer

Mon, 09 Feb 2004 06:06:08 GMT
 tab field flow
when your last field on one tab is accepted put

select(?your_first_field_on_next_tab)

this should work.

HTH

Quote:
> Hi
> I have an update form with eight tabs (pages).
> How do I make the entry flow from the last field on one page to the first
> field on the next page ?

Mon, 09 Feb 2004 18:22:11 GMT

1. Tabs, Tabs, Tabs!!

2. Tab Key In Edit Fields

3. populating many fields in single tab form

4. Need to increase fields on each tab....

5. Changing field order on form with multiple tabs

6. How to use the ENTER instead of TAB to each fields

7. Selecting next field inside tab control

8. Tabs in text fields printing incorrectly in reports

9. how do i set tab on browse to show only fields with same value

10. Immediate - Auto tab to next field on form

11. Memo field, using enter key and tab key.

12. ENTER=TAB on the memo field, 2nd time