Apache Web Server and ISAPI Broker
Author Message
 Apache Web Server and ISAPI Broker

Is anyone using Apache to serve the ISAPI broker?  Can it be done?
I'm trying to set it up for testing purposes so I do not have to
invest in a Win 2k server, but I am having troubles getting it to
work.  I have the webserver set up, but when I try to log on to the
broker maintenance page on the client side, I get the correct pop-up
password screen, but nothing happens when I enter the correct
password.  Likewise when I try to run an app I get the "The Requested
Program Did Not Execute." error.  It is currently running on Win 2k
professional and Apache 1.3.20.  If anyone has some tips or a
configuration file they would like to throw my way it would be much
appreciated.

Thanks,
Alan McMillan

Tue, 11 Nov 2003 01:54:28 GMT

1. clarionet: exe broker ISAPI broker

2. compatibility between PWS & ISAPI C55 broker

3. Setting Up C5 ISAPI Broker on NT4

4. Trade Delphi 5 Enterprise Edition for Clarion Web Edition with Web Broker

5. Apache Web Server

6. PyApache 4.14 (Python module for Apache web server)

7. Apache web server and Rexx

8. Did Apache stop supporting TCL on web servers ?

9. How to configure Apache web server for Tcl?

10. Tcl scripts on Apache Web Server

11. Generic Server for Dolphin now has web server with ST servlets and ST server pages

12. POST Request size limit with VAST/Web Connection/ISAPI