Edit drop list Edit in place - problem
Author Message
 Edit drop list Edit in place - problem

I have an editDropList edit in place working when it is on the only browse
in the proc but when I add an identical browse with EIP in a proc and it is
the 9th browse in the proc I get an error telling me the field I have
specified as the editDropList is not present in the browse.  This is on 5A.
There is no EIP on any of the other browses. The browse only has two fields,
one EIP and one not.  The order of the fields in the browse box makes no
difference.  Is this a C5 problem or just me.

John J

Fri, 26 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Add Drop List to Edit in Place

2. Drop List in Edit in Place Browse Box

3. Have edit in place list box and want to updat from dropdown list

4. Drop Boxes in Edit In Place

5. File Loaded Drop Combo in Edit in Place

6. Drop Box in Edit in Place Update

7. DROP COMBO IN EDIT IN PLACE

8. Drop Combo- Edit in place

9. File Drop Down in Edit in Place

10. Edit in Place in List Box as part of a form

11. check box in edit in place list box

12. check box in edit in place list box