What Caused My Record Retrival Error
Author Message
 What Caused My Record Retrival Error

This is to help anyone who has this Record Retrival Error problem.
I have been working on this for quite a while
and have been extremly fustrated by this as
I have not had many replys on my post and i have
clients screaming for the new Update.
Finnaly I have found my Problem.

When test my app on a network I used 20 to 50 records
All worked well the problem did not occur untill i used over 500 + records.

What caused the problem was I was doing a record count on the browse
As I was doing this every 6 to 8 secs the table could not handle the
retrival of the data
therefore the Error. Removed the record counter on the browse and no more
error.

I hope this helps someone if they have this problem.

Regards Sam

Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:33:20 GMT

1. **Record Retrival Error**

2. Record Retrival Error W2k Help!!!

3. Record Retrival Error Help???

4. RECORD RETRIVAL ERROR

5. Record Retrival Error Help

6. Inserting a record causes app to hang

7. summer 87 - certain number of records causes indexing to hang

8. Record Length Inconsistency - Cause of corruption unknown

9. Error(36) Invalid Data file / Error: Invalid Record Declaration

10. Error: Unable to read keyed record Error 36

11. which awk program is causing the error?