Highlight first record on the browse
Author Message
 Highlight first record on the browse

Hello Guys,

I want to highlight the first record (first row) of my browse.  I have
use the command SELECT(?BrowseName), I even put the ?BrowseName on the
top of the Order Control (inside the Window Property) and I even tried
to use ?Browse:1{PROP:Color,3} = COLOR:Navy (InFocus procedure) but to
no avail.  The first row is only covered by dotted line but not filled
with the navy color which it should be.  The source of the browse is a
combination of two files I used the browse template to create records
for the first file while the other one is created manually).  Can you
help me on this part.  Thank you very much!

Your Philippines Connection,

Jephte

Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:11:59 GMT
 Highlight first record on the browse
Hi Jephte

Try:-

Post(Event:ScrollTop,?Browse:1)

Cheers
Simon Burrows
VariView templates. - Display your variables and fields as you run your
application
WordSpell templates. - Seamlessly use MS Word's Spell checker in your apps.
Screen Redesigner templates - Let your customers change your screen layouts
and control properties to suit their needs at runtime.
List & Label Templates - Unlimited report layouts, defined by your user at
runtime in your Clarion application
Free template sets
http://www.solace-software.demon.co.uk

Quote:
> Hello Guys,

> I want to highlight the first record (first row) of my browse.  I have
> use the command SELECT(?BrowseName), I even put the ?BrowseName on the
> top of the Order Control (inside the Window Property) and I even tried
> to use ?Browse:1{PROP:Color,3} = COLOR:Navy (InFocus procedure) but to
> no avail.  The first row is only covered by dotted line but not filled
> with the navy color which it should be.  The source of the browse is a
> combination of two files I used the browse template to create records
> for the first file while the other one is created manually).  Can you
> help me on this part.  Thank you very much!

> Your Philippines Connection,

> Jephte

   http://www.newsfeed.com       The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:50:26 GMT

1. C4a Highlight bar on first record in queue returning from update

2. C4b ABC - Find and highlight a certain record in a child browse

3. Moving a browse highlight bar to a record

4. Starting browse highlighting the last record

5. Deleting Highlighted Record in Browse

6. Grabbing Highlighted Record from Browse

7. Set highlighted record to top of browse box after locate

8. Marked browses and the first browse item

9. How To restrict child browse to selected parent browse record

10. how can I make the browse automatically seleect the last record in a browse

11. Color a record in a browse list box by condition of the field in that record

12. First line no highlighted