Clarion slow under NT service pack 6
Author Message
 Clarion slow under NT service pack 6

Anybody else noticed that Clarion 5 apps (and even the developer)
appears to slow down to an unuseable pace when running under Win NT
service pack 6?

Anybody heard of a solution to this issue? Team topspeed members can
you comment?

Michael Boniwell
SBSS Pty. Ltd.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion slow under NT service pack 6
I'm running WinNT 4.0 Danish, with SP6, and it's running fine !

Quote:
> Anybody else noticed that Clarion 5 apps (and even the developer)
> appears to slow down to an unuseable pace when running under Win NT
> service pack 6?

> Anybody heard of a solution to this issue? Team topspeed members can
> you comment?

> Michael Boniwell
> SBSS Pty. Ltd.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion slow under NT service pack 6
Michael,

Quote:
> Anybody else noticed that Clarion 5 apps (and even the developer)
> appears to slow down to an unuseable pace when running under Win NT
> service pack 6?

> Anybody heard of a solution to this issue? Team topspeed members can
> you comment?

According to other messages, this problem is fixed in Service Pack 6a.

HTH

Arie Rens (Advantage Software B.V.)
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
http://www.advantages.nl
TopSpeed Software Distributor

Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion slow under NT service pack 6
Quote:

> I'm running WinNT 4.0 Danish, with SP6, and it's running fine !

Are you giving Danish lessons? Might be easier to learn a new language
than figure out why this is happening.<g>
Could you describe your network settings?
Protocols, any registry settings you may have changed?
-------------
Jim Kane  - TeamTopSpeed
Productive Software Solutions
Can't Find that Message?
Get Organized, Get ForKeeps!
www.fkeeps.com

Fri, 28 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. NT Service Pack 6 & TPS

2. NT 4.0 w/Service Pack 3?????

3. Internet Connect and NT 3.51 service pack 4

4. CLIPPER 5.3 a and NT 4.0 Service Pack 4

5. Clarion + MSSQL Service Pack 3 = Considerable Performance Slowdown???

6. Clarion 2003 and Windows NT4 (Service Pack 3)

7. Running Clarion as a NT service.

8. Create NT service with Clarion !

9. Clarion apps as NT Services Application

10. Running a Clarion program as an NT service

11. Clarion App as an NT Service

12. Clarion App as an NT service