WEIRD problem with app converter
Author Message
 WEIRD problem with app converter

HELP

I want to convert an CW2002 app into a C5peB ABC app using the converter

the result is a mess. Lots of procedure are turning into ToDo, lots of
Form turn into Browse, lots of spin format are just cleared etc...

I don't understand what's happening there
TIA

Andr

Mon, 18 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 WEIRD problem with app converter
Andre

FWIW I have had the best luck by exporting my 2003 app to a TXA and then
converting the TXA instead of the APP.  You might give it a try.

Gary

Quote:

> HELP

> I want to convert an CW2002 app into a C5peB ABC app using the converter

> the result is a mess. Lots of procedure are turning into ToDo, lots of
> Form turn into Browse, lots of spin format are just cleared etc...

> I don't understand what's happening there
> TIA

> Andr

Mon, 18 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 WEIRD problem with app converter
Hi guys,
I'm about to find the reason. It seems to be because of undeclared called
procedure.
It wasn't really important in C2 but IT IS in C5.
Quote:

> HELP

> I want to convert an CW2002 app into a C5peB ABC app using the converter

> the result is a mess. Lots of procedure are turning into ToDo, lots of
> Form turn into Browse, lots of spin format are just cleared etc...

> I don't understand what's happening there
> TIA

> Andr

Tue, 19 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Weird problem running two RB apps simultaneously in Win32

2. weird backspace behaviour in X-app running Solaris 2.6

3. c4 app converter + source module

4. Problems migrating Btrieve 4.04 apps to Cobol/Btrieve 6.15 apps

5. Weird problem, advice requested

6. Weird problem with instance variable: any ideas?

7. Weird font color problem in OS X?

8. Weird problem related to IBM's VisualAge and Microsoft Money 2002

9. VW 1.0b: menu problem (weird!)

10. Weird report problem

11. Very Weird Preview Problem -HELP

12. Weird compile problem.