makeing a web browser procedure?
Author Message
 makeing a web browser procedure?

Hi, I was wondering if someone could get me on the right track on building a
procedure for my programs that is basically a web browser, that would go
across the internet and display the web page, in my application.  Is this
possible through some OLE or OCX controls?  Like Microsoft's web Browser
control?  I would appreciate it if someone could get me started and let me
know how this could be done.  Thank you much.

 Scott Tabor

--
Scott T. Tabor
 The Dinsmore Group, INC

P.O. BOX 273
Clio MI 48420

Telephone: (810) 687-7870
           Fax: (810) 687-7871

Novell Authorized Gold Partner.
Computer Sales, Service, and Repair.
www.dinsmoregroup.com

Mon, 11 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 makeing a web browser procedure?
Hi Scott,

If the target machine has Internet Explorer installed it's a piece of cake!
You can get further info at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/c-frame.htm?938031649484#/workshop...
r/webbrowser/reference/objects/webbrowser.asp

That's a long URL and the news server will probably break it up.

--
Tom Foley

PDS Software Inc.
Voice/Fax (917) 477-6484

Quote:
> Hi, I was wondering if someone could get me on the right track on building
> procedure for my programs that is basically a web browser, that would go
> across the internet and display the web page, in my application.  Is this
> possible through some OLE or OCX controls?  Like Microsoft's web Browser
> control?  I would appreciate it if someone could get me started and let me
> know how this could be done.  Thank you much.

>  Scott Tabor

> --
> Scott T. Tabor
>  The Dinsmore Group, INC
>  740 Center St. Clio MI 48420

> P.O. BOX 273
> Clio MI 48420

> Telephone: (810) 687-7870
>            Fax: (810) 687-7871

> Novell Authorized Gold Partner.
> Computer Sales, Service, and Repair.
> www.dinsmoregroup.com

Mon, 11 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 makeing a web browser procedure?
Now, I just need to know how to use these controls in Clarion, I have no
idea how to use ole's and ocx's in clarion.  And most all support on this
stuff is for vb, or c++,  If someone could guide me, and show me how to use
this control in Clarion, I would appreciate it. Thank you
  Scott

Quote:
> Hi Scott,

> If the target machine has Internet Explorer installed it's a piece of
cake!
> You can get further info at

http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/c-frame.htm?938031649484#/workshop...
Quote:
> r/webbrowser/reference/objects/webbrowser.asp

> That's a long URL and the news server will probably break it up.

> --
> Tom Foley

> PDS Software Inc.
> Voice/Fax (917) 477-6484

> > Hi, I was wondering if someone could get me on the right track on
building
> > procedure for my programs that is basically a web browser, that would go
> > across the internet and display the web page, in my application.  Is
this
> > possible through some OLE or OCX controls?  Like Microsoft's web Browser
> > control?  I would appreciate it if someone could get me started and let
me
> > know how this could be done.  Thank you much.

> >  Scott Tabor

> > --
> > Scott T. Tabor
> >  The Dinsmore Group, INC
> >  740 Center St. Clio MI 48420

> > P.O. BOX 273
> > Clio MI 48420

> > Telephone: (810) 687-7870
> >            Fax: (810) 687-7871

> > Novell Authorized Gold Partner.
> > Computer Sales, Service, and Repair.
> > www.dinsmoregroup.com

Tue, 12 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 makeing a web browser procedure?
I know as soon as someone gets me on the right rack, its going to hit me,
and it will be like, Oh Yeah.. but at this point in time I am stumped, and I
need someone to help me get off on the right track..  Your help is greatly
appreciated..
Thank you
  Scott

Quote:
> Now, I just need to know how to use these controls in Clarion, I have no
> idea how to use ole's and ocx's in clarion.  And most all support on this
> stuff is for vb, or c++,  If someone could guide me, and show me how to
use
> this control in Clarion, I would appreciate it. Thank you
>   Scott

> > Hi Scott,

> > If the target machine has Internet Explorer installed it's a piece of
> cake!
> > You can get further info at

http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/c-frame.htm?938031649484#/workshop...

> > r/webbrowser/reference/objects/webbrowser.asp

> > That's a long URL and the news server will probably break it up.

> > --
> > Tom Foley

> > PDS Software Inc.
> > Voice/Fax (917) 477-6484

> > > Hi, I was wondering if someone could get me on the right track on
> building
> > > procedure for my programs that is basically a web browser, that would
go
> > > across the internet and display the web page, in my application.  Is
> this
> > > possible through some OLE or OCX controls?  Like Microsoft's web
Browser
> > > control?  I would appreciate it if someone could get me started and
let
> me
> > > know how this could be done.  Thank you much.

> > >  Scott Tabor

> > > --
> > > Scott T. Tabor
> > >  The Dinsmore Group, INC
> > >  740 Center St. Clio MI 48420

> > > P.O. BOX 273
> > > Clio MI 48420

> > > Telephone: (810) 687-7870
> > >            Fax: (810) 687-7871

> > > Novell Authorized Gold Partner.
> > > Computer Sales, Service, and Repair.
> > > www.dinsmoregroup.com

Fri, 15 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Browsers, browsers, browsers

2. Web browser control with Dolphin

3. Web browser OCX

4. ParcPlace-Digitalk Browser on the Web (VisualWave)

5. Imagewell clicks to web browser?

6. All ST dialects - web access to live workspace/transcript/class browser

7. Smalltalk Web Browsers ??

8. ANNOUNCE: SmallWalker: A World-Wide Web browser for Smalltalk

9. Launching Web Browser & Loading a Page

10. VAST WebConnect: Uploading a local file from a Web Browser

11. Starting a web browser

12. Web browser for VS?