Decompiler
Author Message
 Decompiler

I have become responsible for maintaining some old Clarion 2 (yes that
was 2) programs. One problem that I am encoutering is that there are
different versions of the EXE's but only source code for the latest
version. Worse yet, I have one program that was allowed to be modified
by an end user. Of course, the user is gone, the source code is no
where to be found, and I have to update the program based on the
source code that I have. Is there a way to decompile the old Clarion 2
programs, or at least figure out which procedures and/or functions
have changed from examining the EXE's.

Any help that anyone could provide would be most appreciated.
Charles

p.s. Where did IceTips go?

Tue, 23 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. decompiler