Setting listbox fonts
Author Message
 Setting listbox fonts

Hi all,
  I am using C5ee Legacy.  Is it possible to set the font of each list
entry?(ie, row1 is bolded, row2 is italiced, row3 underlined, etc.)
Thanks in advance!
-MLA

Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Setting listbox fonts
Yes. Use the Style checkbox. See the Clarion Advisor article in
http://www.ClarionMag.com

Mike Pickus

Quote:
> Hi all,
>   I am using C5ee Legacy.  Is it possible to set the font of each list
> entry?(ie, row1 is bolded, row2 is italiced, row3 underlined, etc.)
> Thanks in advance!
> -MLA

Sat, 13 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dynamically setting listbox fonts

2. Listbox and fonts

3. Listbox of Available Fonts On Machine

4. Default Font for a Listbox

5. listbox and font colors, tags

6. Help with changing font color in listbox!!!

7. BUG: open look glyph font crashes listbox

8. REQ: Multi-font listbox

9. VOS2: ListBox with several fonts (technical, for the gurus)

10. set default font in DolphinPro5

11. VAST: how to set the system default font

12. Help on setting the font