Help with Web enabling
Author Message
 Help with Web enabling

OK, got Beta 1 of 5.5 and have poured over the docs. Happened while I
was drinking a beer.

So, question is----Exactly wadda I gotta do to:
1. Get my app to run like the demo invoice?
     Seems like it should be a snap but I sure can't figger it out.
    What I've done so far is:
        a) set up the Internet Application Extension with subdirectory
skelton
        b) compiled the app
        c) copied the exe,data files and all the dlls shown in the
Article "Using the Linked-In Application Server for Demo Applications"
to a folder I called WebApp.
       d) copied the Public and Skeleton folders from the Invoice
example to the WebApp folder.

      When I run the exe from the WebApp folder it runs just like it
did under C5.----not in the Browser

2. Get it put up on a Web page so it can be accessed over the Net?

Oh yeah, one more thinggy.   After downloading the pdf help files, is
there any way to make them interactive so that the Help buttons in the
IDE work?

Mucho TIA

Ed

Wed, 05 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help with Web enabling
You might want to take a look at the topspeed.beta.c55.web newsgroup on
tsnews.clarion.com, most of the common startup problems with Beta 1 have
been covered there.

HTH ... Tim

Quote:
> OK, got Beta 1 of 5.5 and have poured over the docs. Happened while I
> was drinking a beer.

> So, question is----Exactly wadda I gotta do to:
> 1. Get my app to run like the demo invoice?
>      Seems like it should be a snap but I sure can't figger it out.
>     What I've done so far is:
>         a) set up the Internet Application Extension with subdirectory
> skelton
>         b) compiled the app
>         c) copied the exe,data files and all the dlls shown in the
> Article "Using the Linked-In Application Server for Demo Applications"
> to a folder I called WebApp.
>        d) copied the Public and Skeleton folders from the Invoice
> example to the WebApp folder.

>       When I run the exe from the WebApp folder it runs just like it
> did under C5.----not in the Browser

> 2. Get it put up on a Web page so it can be accessed over the Net?

> Oh yeah, one more thinggy.   After downloading the pdf help files, is
> there any way to make them interactive so that the Help buttons in the
> IDE work?

> Mucho TIA

> Ed

Thu, 06 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Web enabled smalltak

2. web enabling VAST application

3. Web enabled Database - What I really need ...

4. Web Enabled Apps

5. Web enabled apps

6. NYC-STUG meeting 7/15 - Web enabling VAST apps + Pocket ST

7. How can i make web-enable program with Clarion5.0

8. how can i make web-enable program with clarion5.0

9. Web Enable My Application

10. Easiest way to web enable an app?

11. Web enabling the Clarion programs

12. Web enabling tool