Dictionary browse
Author Message
 Dictionary browse

Hi,

Using C55. We have 2 licenses. On both machines we notice that in the
dictionary, right click on any file defintion, then choose 'Browse
filename' gives the error 'Error (513): Internal error 13'.
Anyone know the cause or fix? We can browse the files in Explorer but
using the dictionary is needed to create conversion source.
Thanks

Sun, 22 May 2005 03:16:23 GMT
 Dictionary browse

Quote:
> On both machines we notice that in the dictionary,
> right click on any file defintion, then choose 'Browse
> filename' gives the error 'Error (513): Internal error 13'.

http://www.softvelocity.com/faq/IDE/100-Error_513.htm

John

Sun, 22 May 2005 03:24:53 GMT
 Dictionary browse
Thanks John,

That helped me fix it but just for info, the error page wasn't quite
right, at least not in my case. What the CW install apparently did was
in the C55pe.ini file, in the [path] section, for brwcfg = 'file'. It
filled in c:\c55pe... for the directory. It installed into c:\c55 so
it never found this c55pe directory. I changed that and all is well.
Thanks again.

On Tue, 3 Dec 2002 14:24:53 -0500, "John E. Christ III"

Quote:

>> On both machines we notice that in the dictionary,
>> right click on any file defintion, then choose 'Browse
>> filename' gives the error 'Error (513): Internal error 13'.

>http://www.softvelocity.com/faq/IDE/100-Error_513.htm

>John

Sun, 22 May 2005 04:22:44 GMT

1. Dictionary browse error

2. Unable to Browse File in Data Dictionary

3. Browsing/Creating using Dictionary

4. Repost: C5 Dictionary files cannot be browsed/changed etc in C5.5e

5. C5.5: Dictionary and Database File Browse Error?

6. Dictionary of dictionaries

7. Dictionary to string and back to dictionary??

8. losrt -dictionary and dictionary sorting...

9. Accessing Dictionary values from within the Dictionary

10. How To restrict child browse to selected parent browse record

11. browse-form-browse and eip

12. Browse Column resize causes browse crash