MSSQL and SQL Views
Author Message
 MSSQL and SQL Views

I Have created a view in SQL with 3 date fields in it, if I create a
standard clarion browse and use only the first date field it works 100 %,
however when I add more than 1 date field into it causes the program to
hang.
Has anybody experienced this, and if so what did you do to resolve the
{*filter*} process.

Thanks for now
Terence James

Sun, 22 May 2005 03:59:46 GMT
 MSSQL and SQL Views
be sure you have a unique key for that and all browses.  I have a view cw
browses based on sql views and they all work okay (mssql 2K, c5b)
Jim Kane

Quote:
> I Have created a view in SQL with 3 date fields in it, if I create a
> standard clarion browse and use only the first date field it works 100 %,
> however when I add more than 1 date field into it causes the program to
> hang.
> Has anybody experienced this, and if so what did you do to resolve the
>{*filter*} process.

> Thanks for now
> Terence James

Sun, 22 May 2005 09:36:16 GMT

1. Cursor not open (37000) Error processing MSSQL view

2. MSSQL View JOIN problem...

3. Clarion view on sql table - datetime filtering?

4. CW VIew and SQL mixup

5. Importing SQL Anywhere Views into Dictionary

6. Accessing MS-SQL view as a datafile

7. sql views

8. VIEW and Complex SQL

9. Using PROP:SQL to build View for CW Browse

10. Prop:SQL With VIEW ** PART 2

11. Limits on MS SQL Server driver or VIEWS

12. SQL-SELECT against View via ODBC?