how to make my program to receive parameter from another program
Author Message
 how to make my program to receive parameter from another program

I like make my program to be able to receive parameters.
how to i do that.
i'm using c55,abc

Thu, 13 Oct 2005 08:39:27 GMT
 how to make my program to receive parameter from another program
check out 'command'

Glenn Rathke

Thu, 13 Oct 2005 08:26:40 GMT
 how to make my program to receive parameter from another program
Hi there

One way of doing it will be.

glo:Param1=command('1')
glo:Param2=command('2')
glo:Param3=command('3')
run the Yourapp.exe 123 abc good
if glo:Param1='123'
    start(whatever,25000)
end

if glo:Param2='abc'
    start(abc,25000)
end

if glo:param3='good'
  message('good')
else
  post(event:closeWindow)
end

Hope it helps

Danie

Quote:
> I like make my program to be able to receive parameters.
> how to i do that.
> i'm using c55,abc

Thu, 13 Oct 2005 13:40:49 GMT
 how to make my program to receive parameter from another program
thanks

Quote:
> Hi there

> One way of doing it will be.

> glo:Param1=command('1')
> glo:Param2=command('2')
> glo:Param3=command('3')
> run the Yourapp.exe 123 abc good
> if glo:Param1='123'
>     start(whatever,25000)
> end

> if glo:Param2='abc'
>     start(abc,25000)
> end

> if glo:param3='good'
>   message('good')
> else
>   post(event:closeWindow)
> end

> Hope it helps

> Danie

> > I like make my program to be able to receive parameters.
> > how to i do that.
> > i'm using c55,abc

Fri, 14 Oct 2005 20:41:44 GMT

1. fortran programs which receive parameters from the command line

2. Receive an error when closing my program built using LabVIEW application builder

3. "Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault".

4. Program received signal SIGFPE, Arithmetic exception (NAG).

5. Receive output from C program and insert into Text Widgit

6. Making awk programs look pretty

7. Program made with RB?

8. making a program like Doom

9. Has anyone made a mashin-hire-out program ???

10. making a CGI program on NT

11. Making a program Multi-lingual

12. Programming On-line: Made Easy