Drop Down Combo boxes cause crashes
Author Message
 Drop Down Combo boxes cause crashes

I've got an entry form that has 5  drop down combo boxes used for filelookup.
The from works great the first three times it is accessed but the fourth time
the form is accessed it will crash like clockwork.  If the browse calling the
form is closed after the third access it will again be good for three entries.
If I convert one of the combo boxes to a standard entry control with a lookup
table. I can get 8 updates before a crash,  which makes me think that the combo
boxes are causing a memory leak.  Has anyone out there had similar problems and
developed a workaround other than converting the drop down combo boxes to
standard entry controls.
I am currently developing in Clarion 4b using the ABC templates.

Sat, 06 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Drop Down Combo Box Issue?

2. How to refresh filter in drop down combo box

3. Drop Down Combo Box Removing Duplicate Entries

4. Inserting new value from file drop-down combo box

5. Drop Down Combo Box - Urgent

6. File Drop Down Combo Box

7. Drop down combo boxes in ver4

8. Help With Problem On Drop Down Combo Box

9. Drop Down Combo Box

10. Drop Down Combo Boxes

11. Drop Down Combo Boxes

12. power browse drop down combo box