Use File manager to REBUILD files
Author Message
 Use File manager to REBUILD files

Hi- all

How can i tell FM2 to build a file even though its layout has not
changed

It seems that it can be benficial to rewrite a file sometimes to get
bugs out ?

   Warm regards

     Elli

CW5peB,TPS,Legacy   , win98

Wed, 09 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Use File manager to REBUILD files
Look at autofix and autobuild in the fm2 manual.

In Global / extension/ activate FM2 tempalte/tab:Autofix.

Torben

Quote:

>Hi- all

>How can i tell FM2 to build a file even though its layout has not
>changed

>It seems that it can be benficial to rewrite a file sometimes to get
>bugs out ?

>   Warm regards

>     Elli

>CW5peB,TPS,Legacy   , win98

Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:35:37 GMT
 Use File manager to REBUILD files
Elli,

Only problem with this Elli I have found is that if there is more than 1
file ticked for rebuild etc 1 is ok then subsequently the window is not on
top and I get errors locating the temporary file FM2 has built.

cheers

--
John Verbeeten
Tracker Software Products Ltd

> Look at autofix and autobuild in the fm2 manual.

> In Global / extension/ activate FM2 tempalte/tab:Autofix.

> Torben

> >Hi- all

> >How can i tell FM2 to build a file even though its layout has not
> >changed

> >It seems that it can be benficial to rewrite a file sometimes to get
> >bugs out ?

> >   Warm regards

> >     Elli

> >CW5peB,TPS,Legacy   , win98

Fri, 11 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. File Conversion with File Manager on Huge files

2. Using DM in Enterprise 5.5 with File Manager

3. File Manager 2 released (Automatic File Upgrading (inc TPS))

4. Clarion driver always responds: Key file must be rebuilt

5. Rebuilding Key files

6. Need support files to rebuild the IBM ST 3.0 VM.

7. Deletes files if FM2 is rebuilding if computer hangs

8. Blobs lost during TPS file rebuild

9. Rebuild an app-file

10. Database dictionary rebuild from *.dat file?

11. Hyperlink Index File rebuilding

12. New version of file for rebuilding core poplog images