This newsgroup not communicating properly
Author Message
 This newsgroup not communicating properly

I have recently noticed that many questions posted to this newsgroup, and
even more responses, are NOT being relayed throughout the world.

eg - in a small sampling starting with a message that appears in both:

*My ISP's -     server shows 21 threads with 28 responses
*Soft Velocity- server shows 44 threads and 121 responses

As well as subscribing to 'comp.lang.clarion' on your local ISP, it may be
beneficial to also subscribe to the one at 'news.softvelocity.com'

I am not related in any way to Soft Velocity - I am a long time clarion
programer trying to improve the clarion knowkedge base.

Frank

Sun, 22 May 2005 08:42:12 GMT

1. RB3dSpace Not Working Properly

2. C5a - Shrink Wrap not working properly

3. String not printing capitalization properly

4. Application will not load properly - Please Help!

5. Build command still not working properly

6. GETSYS todecpos function not working properly

7. App compiled in 32bit does not work properly

8. CW 2002-Standard Tutorial Not Working Properly (Repost)

9. CW 2002-Standard Tutorial Not Working Properly

10. Window menu does not work properly

11. ProgressBar not working properly in standard process template

12. Analog outputs of DAQ-6062 card not working properly