Updating window variables from called procedure
Author Message
 Updating window variables from called procedure

I have a recursive procedure which is called from an MDI window.  The
window contains a list box which should show status messages on the
progress of the recursive procedure.  While I have no problem adding the
messages to the global queue from which the list box is updated, I am
unable to get it to show the new status.
Any ideas would be deeply appreciated.

TIA

Fri, 08 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling a procedure with a variable procedure name

2. Refresh Browse After Update Procedure Is Called

3. Calling an update procedure..yuch!

4. C4 ABC - auto-call a procedure when returning from a browse update

5. F90 question: updating pointer via procedure calls

6. Calling a procedure using a variable

7. Calling a procedure from a variable

8. Calling Variable Procedures

9. How to call procedure from a variable string

10. call procedure named in a variable?

11. Calling A Procedure with a variable

12. constants, signals, variables and procedures calls