RTF Help
Author Message
 RTF Help

I have Purchased Richreport which I can integrate with my reports to print
out rtf docs, How do I add an RTF editor into my clarion 5 legacy
application so I don't need to use MS word to edit the documents

--
Thanks
Martin

CW5, Windows98, Windows2000, Legacy Templates

Fri, 20 May 2005 23:08:07 GMT
 RTF Help
Hi Martin,

RTF editor was introduced in C5.5. For C5 try TX Text Control/Clarion
wrapper (works with C4 and up). If Richreport works with C5 you can use them
together with TX control. More info is available at
http://www.klarisoft.com/TXInfo.htm

--
Leonid Chudakov

Cool tools and Clarion examples at
http://www.klarisoft.com
http://members.tripod.com/cwstuff/clarion_products.htm

Quote:
> I have Purchased Richreport which I can integrate with my reports to print
> out rtf docs, How do I add an RTF editor into my clarion 5 legacy
> application so I don't need to use MS word to edit the documents

> --
> Thanks
> Martin

> CW5, Windows98, Windows2000, Legacy Templates

Fri, 20 May 2005 23:22:36 GMT
 RTF Help
On Mon, 2 Dec 2002 15:08:07 -0000, "Martin J. Pratt"

Quote:

>I have Purchased Richreport which I can integrate with my reports to print
>out rtf docs, How do I add an RTF editor into my clarion 5 legacy
>application so I don't need to use MS word to edit the documents

To expand a little bit, there is an example in the C5.5 sample apps.
Also, someone, (can't remember who just now), wrote a ClarionMag
article on this very topic.

Rick Smith

Sat, 21 May 2005 22:37:24 GMT

1. Need .rtf help

2. RTF File Writer ( Was : RTF )

3. Please help. GPFs with Locus RTF Editor

4. help source file - ipf to rtf format

5. RTF-control HELP!!!!!

6. Can someone help me with RTF

7. RTF Control - help needed

8. RTF-box 'hides'after help-window

9. Help! Fortran to rtf converter

10. Need Objects that Parse RTF files!!!

11. Transcript + RTF = bug ??

12. Ian's RTF Print goodie, pagination question...