Legacy to ABC...
Author Message
 Legacy to ABC...

Hi

I'm moving from Legacy to ABC and I have a problem that may be you can help
me to solve.

I'm trying to use a Form to maintain a table, but I don't want to do it with
the List-Form what. In Legacy I could to add the embed "GlobalRequest =
InsertRecord" and it did what I want. But in ABC I can't do it, can somebody
help me with this?

Thank you

Enrique Guevara

Tue, 03 Jun 2003 00:49:03 GMT
 Legacy to ABC...
Hi Enrique,

see help file under
Contents
   How do I...
      BrowseBoxes and LISTs
          How do I call a Form
          directly from the menu
          (without a Browse) to
          add records.

Goran Lazic

Quote:
> Hi

> I'm moving from Legacy to ABC and I have a problem that may be you can
help
> me to solve.

> I'm trying to use a Form to maintain a table, but I don't want to do it
with
> the List-Form what. In Legacy I could to add the embed "GlobalRequest =
> InsertRecord" and it did what I want. But in ABC I can't do it, can
somebody
> help me with this?

> Thank you

> Enrique Guevara

Tue, 03 Jun 2003 01:14:30 GMT

1. Legacy to ABC Conversion

2. Legacy to ABC

3. Converting from Legacy to ABC

4. convert legacy to abc

5. Directory Creation from C4W Legacy or ABC

6. Convert Legacy to ABC in C5ee

7. Legacy to ABC

8. Legacy to Abc

9. Legacy and ABC problem

10. Legacy to ABC :should i do it now?

11. Problem moving from Legacy to ABC Wizard

12. Legacy or ABC