Clarion 2.0 to 2.1 for DOS
Author Message
 Clarion 2.0 to 2.1 for DOS

I have Clarion for dos 2.0....  I just got -Mail back from topSpeed that I
cannot get ANY help on my old DOS clunker from them.  All I wanted was to
upgrade 2.0 to the last DOS version.  2.1 I believe.  Anyone know what I
should do next?  anyone want to sell me 2.1 upgrade?

--
Patrick

Take a look at this:
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,150024653&wf.exe
I use it for FREE Real Time Quotes - Streaming Across my Desktop! FREE!
This is my Signature and not intended as SPAM in any way.  Please do not
interpret it as such.

Sat, 07 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion 2.0 to 2.1 for DOS

Hi Patrick,

The last DOS version was 3.1.
AFAIK it is still available from Topspeed.

Best regards

Artin Nigohosian

Quote:

> I have Clarion for dos 2.0....  I just got -Mail back from topSpeed that I
> cannot get ANY help on my old DOS clunker from them.  All I wanted was to
> upgrade 2.0 to the last DOS version.  2.1 I believe.  Anyone know what I
> should do next?  anyone want to sell me 2.1 upgrade?

> --
> Patrick

  artin.vcf
< 1K Download

Sat, 07 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion 2.0 to 2.1 for DOS
Perhaps someone here may have a copy for sale. I can't sell mine because
of some of the tools that I still use.  You may try e-bay. There a lot of
old software that shows up there.

Quote:
>I have Clarion for dos 2.0....  I just got -Mail back from topSpeed that
>I cannot get ANY help on my old DOS clunker from them.  All I wanted was
>to upgrade 2.0 to the last DOS version.  2.1 I believe.  Anyone know what
>I should do next?  anyone want to sell me 2.1 upgrade?
>--
>Patrick
>Take a look at this:
>http://i.winfire.com/s/isapiEng.dll/wf.exe?cmd=rl&452,150024653&wf.exe I
>use it for FREE Real Time Quotes - Streaming Across my Desktop! FREE!
>This is my Signature and not intended as SPAM in any way.  Please do not
>interpret it as such.

Sat, 07 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Clarion 2.0 to 2.1 for DOS
Patrick,

Quote:
> I have Clarion for dos 2.0....  I just got -Mail back from topSpeed that I
> cannot get ANY help on my old DOS clunker from them.  All I wanted was to
> upgrade 2.0 to the last DOS version.  2.1 I believe.  Anyone know what I
> should do next?  anyone want to sell me 2.1 upgrade?

As far as I know, they have run out of 2.1 manuals.
You may be able to persuade them to sell you the 2.1 software, if you let
them know you can do without the manuals. Underneath you will find a message
from a TopSpeed official, although this was in a thread about upgrading from
2.105 to 2.110.

topspeed.products.dos on the tsnews.clarion.com newsserver, and ask Brett if
he can help you out.

HTH

Arie Rens (Advantage Software B.V.)
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
http://www.advantages.nl
TopSpeed Software Distributor

Newsgroups: TopSpeed.Products.DOS
Subject: Re: CPD 2110 diskettes no longer available ?
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 13:57:39 GMT

Upgrade copies of CPD 2110 are indeed available on diskette from us.

Are you the gentleman who was in a tremendous hurry and needed the
diskette images emailed to you ASAP?  If so, we tried to assist by
emailing them, but after ten attempts to send them to the address you
provided, we finally had to abandon the attempt.

To all:  We will be happy to provide any customer with upgrade
diskettes for Clarion Professional Developer 2.1 version 2110.  They
are available and ready to ship.  Please contact our Sales Department
to order your copy.

Regards,
Brett C. Cammack
Technical Support Manager
TopSpeed Corporation

Certified Clarion Developer

Sat, 07 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting from DOS Clarion 2.1 to Clarion for Win - Questions

2. Clarion 2.1 for DOS and printing in a WIN95 DOS window

3. Clarion 2.1 LEM under Clarion 3.1 for DOS

4. Manipulating CLARION 2.1 data with MICROSOFT ACCESS 2.0

5. clarion 2.1 for DOS

6. Hacking Clarion for DOS 2.1 Protection!

7. Clarion 2.1 for dos question

8. clarion 2.1 (dos)

9. Clarion 2.1 (Dos) printing

10. SuperView for DOS Clarion 2.1

11. Old Clarion Version 2.1 for Dos

12. Extraction of data from Clarion 2.1 for DOS to Access 97