Looking for information
Author Message
 Looking for information

Hi all! :)

I am new to Clarion for Windows, Standard Edition (2.002.01).
I like to know where to get more information beside the Getting
Started manual and the online user maual. Are there mailing lists and
=46AQ's available? Or other interesting information resources?

Wilbert van Bakel

Thu, 02 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for information

Hi all! :)

I am new to Clarion for Windows, Standard Edition (2.002.01).
I like to know where to get more information beside the Getting
Started manual and the online user maual. Are there mailing lists and
=46AQ's available? Or other interesting information resources?

Wilbert van Bakel

Thu, 02 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for information

You found us.

--
Russell B. Eggen
Topspeed Corporation

[Using MS Internet News 3.0]
UIN 2967196

Hi all! :)

I am new to Clarion for Windows, Standard Edition (2.002.01).
I like to know where to get more information beside the Getting
Started manual and the online user maual. Are there mailing lists and
FAQ's available? Or other interesting information resources?

Wilbert van Bakel

----------

Fri, 03 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. looking for information for tcl-tdom-library

2. Looking for information on CLIPS

3. Looking for information about ..

4. Looking For Information RE: New Developments in TCL

5. Looking for information...

6. Looking for information on Object REXX

7. Looking for information on Eiffel projects

8. Looking for information on PLISRTD - built-in sort.

9. HELP : Look for information of database internal file structure

10. Looking for information...

11. Looking for information about Class(y)

12. Looking for information