Win 95 Long names in CW 2.0
Author Message
 Win 95 Long names in CW 2.0

Quote:
> I need to use long names under CW 2.0 but it seem CW doesn't have the
> support for it.

> How can I find a file with a long name?
> How can I handle (open, close, copy, delete) such files with Clarion
> for
> Windows?

> I will appreciate any answer. Thank you.
> =======================================
> Jorge Luis Varona Franco
> ITESM - Campus San Luis Potos
> Centro de Tecnologas Productivas

   You are correct that CW 2.0 doesn't directly support LFN's.  There
are a couple
of templates and libraries floating around that will allow you to do
this in CW 2.0.
If you can't find it on one of the web sites, let me know and I will
download it and
send it to you from Compuserve.  LFN support will be available in C4.

HTH's

Mike Gould
TopSpeed Corporation  - Consulting Division
Team TopSpeed - Internet

Mon, 24 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win 95 Long names in CW 2.0

2. VW2.0 under Win 95 + long filenames?

3. ODBC Problems, CW 2.003, Win 95 OSR 2

4. Win 95 network and CW

5. Using CW 1.00x on Win 95

6. ST/V Win 2.0 and Windows 95!-(

7. LONG FILE NAME 95/NT

8. Problem with VW 2.0 Under Win 95

9. VW 2.0 & Oracle 7 under Win 95

10. Tcl/Tk, Unix/Win/MacOS, CW Pro1 -- assorted questions (LONG)

11. WFW 3.11 won't run CW 2.0 APP

12. CW 2.0 & Win NT