C5 professional ->C5.5 professional or ?
Author Message
 C5 professional ->C5.5 professional or ?

Hello again,

Can anybody tell me if I should make the step from C5 professional ->C5.5
professional now or can I better wait.
Is it even  possible to wait for C6?
What are the reasons for make a step too the enterprice version?
I'm only working on one project with special demands.

Thanks,

Leo

Tue, 07 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 C5 professional ->C5.5 professional or ?
what 'special demands' ??
Quote:

> Hello again,

> Can anybody tell me if I should make the step from C5 professional ->C5.5
> professional now or can I better wait.
> Is it even  possible to wait for C6?
> What are the reasons for make a step too the enterprice version?
> I'm only working on one project with special demands.

> Thanks,

> Leo

Tue, 07 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. C5 Enterprise Edition to C5 Professional Edition

2. Duplicate Key error with Tpsfix in C5 Professional

3. Duplicate Key error with Tpsfix in C5 Professional

4. C5 Professional Issues

5. C5 executing when running C5 apps...

6. C5.5a to C5.5 patch problem

7. C5.5a to C5.5b patch process problem

8. converting from c5-prof to c5.5 ent ??

9. C5.5 to C5 App

10. Repost: C5 Dictionary files cannot be browsed/changed etc in C5.5e

11. Clarion Dos--->C5

12. C3.1 + btrieve => C5.5 + TPS