Clarion Report Writer Problem
Author Message
 Clarion Report Writer Problem

I have used Clarion's Report Writer for DOS and Clarion's Report Writer for
Windows as well as fiddled a little with Clarion 4 for Windows.  My problem
comes in Clarion Report Writer for Windows.  The application that was created
for my company has some arrayed fields in the databases.  In the record filter
I am trying to use an arrayed field to sort out specific data.  i.e.(the
database field is called ColStatus and contains two arrayed fields.  I choose
that field in the record filter screen and choose array index 1 and tell the
record filter that I want that field to equal 'Misc' in order to print all
records that are tagged as Misc in the ColStatus.
dea:colstatus(1) = 'Misc')  My problem comes when I check the formula, the
formula checker gives me the error X and puts the cursor right after the u
telling me that it is an invalid datafield or what not.  My question is how do
I incorporate this and other arrayed datafields in the formula of the record
filter or any other place where I can use a formula, i.e. the conditional
fields and what not.  Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks everybody.

James

Sun, 13 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clarion Report Writer Problem

2. Clarion 4 report writer install problem

3. Problem with Clarion Report Writer

4. Clarion Report Writer Bug?

5. Clarion Report Writer - Office 2000 (ODBC)

6. Clarion Report Writer

7. Clarion's Report Writer

8. Clarion Report Writer

9. Clarion 4b Report Writer

10. Sending output from Clarion Report Writer for windows to a file

11. Clarion 4 report writer

12. Clarion Report Writer Help