NetTools Templates
Author Message
 NetTools Templates

Can anyone tell me if the NetTools template will allow me to get a users
netware login?  This is not specifically stated on the web page (perhaps
it is considered an obvious function, but I do not like to assume and be
stuck with useless software).  I have e-mailed sales at topspeed but got
no response.

Any info on this matter would be greatly appreciated.  TIA,

Don Wood
Bradley University

Mon, 11 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 NetTools Templates

Yes, I use it in all my apps. NetTools uses that function as a sample and
is very easy to incorporate into your app. If that is all that you need,
you can also set a system variable from the login script and access it via
the command function for free.
HTH
Nick LeForte
Vancouver, BC

Quote:
> Can anyone tell me if the NetTools template will allow me to get a users
> netware login?  This is not specifically stated on the web page (perhaps
> it is considered an obvious function, but I do not like to assume and be
> stuck with useless software).  I have e-mailed sales at topspeed but got
> no response.

> Any info on this matter would be greatly appreciated.  TIA,

> Don Wood
> Bradley University

Mon, 11 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 NetTools Templates

Thanks.  I would try the system variable, but it seems to me an
intelligent person could change that value, and as this is to be part of
our security, I don't want to take that risk.

Thanks again,

Don Wood
Bradley University

Quote:

> Yes, I use it in all my apps. NetTools uses that function as a sample and
> is very easy to incorporate into your app. If that is all that you need,
> you can also set a system variable from the login script and access it via
> the command function for free.
> HTH
> Nick LeForte
> Vancouver, BC

> > Can anyone tell me if the NetTools template will allow me to get a users
> > netware login?  This is not specifically stated on the web page (perhaps
> > it is considered an obvious function, but I do not like to assume and be
> > stuck with useless software).  I have e-mailed sales at topspeed but got
> > no response.

> > Any info on this matter would be greatly appreciated.  TIA,

> > Don Wood
> > Bradley University

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Nettools Template for Clarion 5 for ABC Templates

2. NetTools Templates

3. Looking for Novell API calls for the Clarion Nettools template

4. Looking for the Novell API Calls for the nettools template

5. NetTools template not in 32 bit ?

6. Anyone using Nettools?

7. NetTools Enterprise Edition

8. Network Problems with Nettools EE

9. Keystone's NetTools experience - Good or Bad?

10. keystone nettools

11. NetTools for CFD3

12. getting fullname with nettools