Adding records from an array
Author Message
 Adding records from an array

I have several fields filled out on a window(not a form), they are all
arrayed field values
e.g. com:selection[1], com:selection[2] etc
On the ok accepted embed I have:

loop x#=1 to 9
  if com:Points[x#]=0 then break.
access:combs.insert()
.

This will not work correctly and only adds the values from field[1] into the
records.
so record 1 is the same as record 2 and so on.  All records have only the
value
of the [1] values, even if x#=2 or 3

What other embeds do I need to make this work.

Any help more than appreciated.

--
Michael Minter

ICQ #570633

Sat, 19 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. An array of records within an array of records (Still a problem)

2. an array of records within an array of records

3. Records Disappeared/Added to the prior Record No

4. Prime record fields on insert - Before adding auto incremented record

5. Add Child Record Within New Parent Record form.

6. Adding child records for a newly inserted parent record (CW2003)

7. Adding Arrays to Arrays

8. Add time stamp on each record

9. Problems adding records to RB database

10. adding a record from an embed

11. Adding a picture to Client File Records

12. Strange behaviour after adding record to browse