lost floating dictionaryr list in embed/source edit
Author Message
 lost floating dictionaryr list in embed/source edit

This has happened before, but I don't remember to get it back.

In Clarion 5, while editting embed source, my floating window for dictionary
info has disappeared.  Does anyone know how to get ti back?

Thanks,

John

Sun, 05 Sep 2004 10:04:41 GMT
 lost floating dictionaryr list in embed/source edit
The dictionary tool box is still there but its outside the visible screen.
Edit Clarion.ini and look for the dictionary tool box settings. Edit the
X,Y,H,W settings to something reasonable. ie: x=10 y=10 h=100 w=100. This
will fix it

Cheers

> This has happened before, but I don't remember to get it back.

> In Clarion 5, while editting embed source, my floating window for
dictionary
> info has disappeared.  Does anyone know how to get ti back?

> Thanks,

> John

Sun, 05 Sep 2004 11:34:30 GMT
 lost floating dictionaryr list in embed/source edit
I changed it to:

[DictionaryToolbox]
max=1
defx=10
defy=10
defw=100
defh=100

It still is not visible.  Any other ideas? what does the "max" do?

Thanks,

John

Quote:
> The dictionary tool box is still there but its outside the visible screen.
> Edit Clarion.ini and look for the dictionary tool box settings. Edit the
> X,Y,H,W settings to something reasonable. ie: x=10 y=10 h=100 w=100. This
> will fix it

> Cheers

> > This has happened before, but I don't remember to get it back.

> > In Clarion 5, while editting embed source, my floating window for
> dictionary
> > info has disappeared.  Does anyone know how to get ti back?

> > Thanks,

> > John

Sun, 05 Sep 2004 12:50:01 GMT
 lost floating dictionaryr list in embed/source edit
In Setup menu go to Editor Options
In Extra tab you have "Show Field Box in Embed Editor"

or in Clarion ini file section [editor] entry "showfieldbox" must be set to
"on:"
Be sure to close Clarion before editing ini file.
--
Regards

Greg Wajszczuk

when replying remove 123 from the address

Quote:
> I changed it to:

> [DictionaryToolbox]
> max=1
> defx=10
> defy=10
> defw=100
> defh=100

> It still is not visible.  Any other ideas? what does the "max" do?

> Thanks,

> John

> > The dictionary tool box is still there but its outside the visible
screen.
> > Edit Clarion.ini and look for the dictionary tool box settings. Edit the
> > X,Y,H,W settings to something reasonable. ie: x=10 y=10 h=100 w=100.
This
> > will fix it

> > Cheers

> > > This has happened before, but I don't remember to get it back.

> > > In Clarion 5, while editting embed source, my floating window for
> > dictionary
> > > info has disappeared.  Does anyone know how to get ti back?

> > > Thanks,

> > > John

Sun, 05 Sep 2004 21:12:20 GMT
 lost floating dictionaryr list in embed/source edit
Oops I misread this and thought you were talking about the dictionary
toolbox. What you've lost is the field chooser box... and Grzegorz is
correct in his instructions.

Sorry bout that
Cheers

> This has happened before, but I don't remember to get it back.

> In Clarion 5, while editting embed source, my floating window for
dictionary
> info has disappeared.  Does anyone know how to get ti back?

> Thanks,

> John

Mon, 06 Sep 2004 06:15:48 GMT

1. Lost Lib files - lost source

2. Calculated fields within a browse list using Application Builder or Embedded source code

3. Edit drop list Edit in place - problem

4. Have edit in place list box and want to updat from dropdown list

5. sub on a float loses precision

6. Edit in Place embedded point

7. EDIT in place embed points

8. Edit in Place embeds

9. In-line edit embeds

10. CW2 - How to Avoid GPF When Editing Embed Code

11. Embed point in edit-in-place for Clarion4a

12. embed point in edit-in-place