Pre-Selecting highlighted selection in list.
Author Message
 Pre-Selecting highlighted selection in list.

    Hello.   I am having a little problem.  I am passing a record to a
procedure screen and one field from the record may or may not have a value.  On
the screen, I have a drop down list box  If the one field does not have a
value, then I want to have the list box default to the first value.  So far,
that works fine.  But, if the field does have a value, then I want to have the
drop down list box be preset to that same value.  I am using clarion 5 and I
have tried a lot of different things with absolutely no success at all.  I
would greatly appreciate any help that I can get.

Thanks.

Mon, 08 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Highlighted List Box Selection

2. File Drop List pre-select

3. Listbox selection highlighting

4. Selection highlighting is lost when text widget looses focus

5. highlight selection in Tcl/Tk

6. HELP. Keeping Listbox selection/highlighting

7. three listboxes and multiple selections highlighting

8. Who to highlight the entry-background when selected ?

9. highlight selected text

10. Select (highlight) a row in listbox

11. LOGO-L> selection and pre-test repetition

12. How to highlight selected text in Tktable