c4 app converter + source module
Author Message
 c4 app converter + source module

This is caused by a parameter type unkown to the function you are
attempting to use.   Once the correct type is used, these errors should
disappear.

HTH,
--
Russell B. Eggen
Topspeed Corporation

[Using MS Internet News 3.0]
UIN 2967196

Quote:
> Getting lots of errors after running CW2 app thru converter. The biggest
> problem is a 'source' procedure set up as a function. Getting errors
related
> to prototype declaration. I thing that this is causing the remaining
> problems. The error in question is as follows:
> Syntax Error: Label In Prototype Not Defined: DELIMITER
> This is repeated 3 times, once for each prototype in the function. Many
> other errors follow this. I can send a text file with the function if
> desired.

Fri, 24 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 c4 app converter + source module

Getting lots of errors after running CW2 app thru converter. The biggest
problem is a 'source' procedure set up as a function. Getting errors related
to prototype declaration. I thing that this is causing the remaining
problems. The error in question is as follows:
Syntax Error: Label In Prototype Not Defined: DELIMITER
This is repeated 3 times, once for each prototype in the function. Many
other errors follow this. I can send a text file with the function if
desired.

Fri, 24 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 c4 app converter + source module

In CW40 the function must be protyped each time it is used. In the
procedure with the error add to the procedure to the procedure list.

Sat, 25 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. C5 app to C4 app

2. Fortran Source to C Source converter.

3. WEIRD problem with app converter

4. C4 app - hourglass on network

5. Can't Compile C4 Apps

6. C4 app Win2000 problem

7. AVI Files in a C4 App

8. Convert 2.003 app to C4

9. C4 Apps minimizes on startup and only displays full screen

10. C4 APP does not work correctly under New XP

11. C4 App Dlls

12. Problem using MS IE 4.0 in a C4 APP